Air crew officers rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, air crew officers rate their career happiness 3.4 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 36% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy air crew officers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Remote sensing technician||3.6||$51k|
|Air traffic controller||3.3||$115k|
|Transit police officer||3.2||$72k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are air crew officers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do air crew officers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as air crew officers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are air crew officer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are air crew officers making the best use of their abilities?