Computer systems analysts are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, computer systems analysts rate their career happiness 3.0 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 34% of careers.
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are computer systems analysts happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do computer systems analysts find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as computer systems analysts?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are computer systems analyst’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are computer systems analysts making the best use of their abilities?