Construction painters are one of the least happy careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, construction painters rate their career happiness 2.7 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 13% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy construction painters are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Tile and marble setter||2.8||$33k|
|Drywall and ceiling tile installer||2.6||$30k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are construction painters happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do construction painters find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as construction painters?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are construction painter’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are construction painters making the best use of their abilities?
Are construction painters happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be a construction painter. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.