Drywall and ceiling tile installers are one of the least happy careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, drywall and ceiling tile installers rate their career happiness 2.6 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 6% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy drywall and ceiling tile installers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Tile and marble setter||2.8||$42k|
|Drywall and ceiling tile installer||2.6||$44k|
|Fork lift operator||2.5||$33k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are drywall and ceiling tile installers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do drywall and ceiling tile installers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as drywall and ceiling tile installers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are drywall and ceiling tile installer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are drywall and ceiling tile installers making the best use of their abilities?
Are drywall and ceiling tile installers happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be a drywall and ceiling tile installer. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.