Food processing production supervisors are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, food processing production supervisors rate their career happiness 2.9 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 21% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy food processing production supervisors are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Quarry rock splitter||2.9||$36k|
|Water treatment plant operator||2.9||$48k|
|Industrial production manager||2.8||$98k|
|Quality control inspector||2.8||$48k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are food processing production supervisors happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do food processing production supervisors find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as food processing production supervisors?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are food processing production supervisor’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are food processing production supervisors making the best use of their abilities?