Social fundraisers are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, social fundraisers rate their career happiness 2.9 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 25% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy social fundraisers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Market research analyst||2.9||$63k|
|Operations research analyst||2.9||$85k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are social fundraisers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do social fundraisers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as social fundraisers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are social fundraiser’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are social fundraisers making the best use of their abilities?