Talent directors rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, talent directors rate their career happiness 3.6 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 25% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy talent directors are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Film and video editor||3.6||$53k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are talent directors happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do talent directors find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as talent directors?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are talent director’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are talent directors making the best use of their abilities?