Wind turbine services technicians are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, wind turbine services technicians rate their career happiness 3.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 47% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy wind turbine services technicians are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Farm equipment mechanic||3.6||$42k|
|Wind turbine services technician||3.2||$53k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are wind turbine services technicians happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do wind turbine services technicians find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as wind turbine services technicians?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are wind turbine services technician’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are wind turbine services technicians making the best use of their abilities?