Video game designers are one of the happiest careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, video game designers rate their career happiness 4.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 3% of careers.
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are video game designers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do video game designers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as video game designers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are video game designer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are video game designers making the best use of their abilities?