Avionics technicians are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, avionics technicians rate their career happiness 3.0 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 34% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy avionics technicians are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Freight and cargo inspector||3.1||$76k|
|Auto body repairer||3.0||$40k|
|Power plant operator||3.0||$82k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are avionics technicians happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do avionics technicians find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as avionics technicians?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are avionics technician’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are avionics technicians making the best use of their abilities?