Embalmers are one of the happiest careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, embalmers rate their career happiness 3.9 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 13% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy embalmers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Industrial organizational psychologist||3.9||$93k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are embalmers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do embalmers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as embalmers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are embalmer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are embalmers making the best use of their abilities?