Freight and cargo inspectors are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, freight and cargo inspectors rate their career happiness 3.1 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 37% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy freight and cargo inspectors are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Transit police officer||3.2||$72k|
|Freight and cargo inspector||3.1||$76k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are freight and cargo inspectors happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do freight and cargo inspectors find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as freight and cargo inspectors?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are freight and cargo inspector’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are freight and cargo inspectors making the best use of their abilities?