Information security auditors are one of the least happy careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, information security auditors rate their career happiness 2.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 1% of careers.
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are information security auditors happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do information security auditors find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as information security auditors?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are information security auditor’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are information security auditors making the best use of their abilities?