Leather and shoe workers rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, leather and shoe workers rate their career happiness 3.5 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 32% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy leather and shoe workers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are leather and shoe workers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do leather and shoe workers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as leather and shoe workers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are leather and shoe worker’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are leather and shoe workers making the best use of their abilities?