Nanotechnology engineers are one of the happiest careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, nanotechnology engineers rate their career happiness 3.9 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 11% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy nanotechnology engineers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Forest and conservation worker||3.7||$30k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are nanotechnology engineers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do nanotechnology engineers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as nanotechnology engineers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are nanotechnology engineer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are nanotechnology engineers making the best use of their abilities?