Carpenters are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, carpenters rate their career happiness 3.1 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 36% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy carpenters are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Building and construction inspector||3.1||$46k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are carpenters happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do carpenters find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as carpenters?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are carpenter’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are carpenters making the best use of their abilities?
Are carpenters happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be a carpenter. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.