Choir directors are one of the happiest careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, choir directors rate their career happiness 3.8 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 17% of careers.
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are choir directors happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do choir directors find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as choir directors?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are choir director’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are choir directors making the best use of their abilities?