Conductors rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, conductors rate their career happiness 3.5 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 28% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy conductors are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are conductors happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do conductors find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as conductors?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are conductor’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are conductors making the best use of their abilities?