Food stylists are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, food stylists rate their career happiness 3.3 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 41% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy food stylists are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Motion picture projectionist||3.3||$25k|
|Painting, coating & decorating worker||3.2||$29k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are food stylists happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do food stylists find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as food stylists?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are food stylist’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are food stylists making the best use of their abilities?