Magnetic resonance imaging technologists are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, magnetic resonance imaging technologists rate their career happiness 3.1 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 42% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy magnetic resonance imaging technologists are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Community health worker||3.2||$40k|
|Physical therapist assistant||3.2||$58k|
|Magnetic resonance imaging technologist||3.1||$72k|
|Informatics nurse specialist||3.1||$89k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are magnetic resonance imaging technologists happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do magnetic resonance imaging technologists find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as magnetic resonance imaging technologists?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are magnetic resonance imaging technologist’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are magnetic resonance imaging technologists making the best use of their abilities?
Are magnetic resonance imaging technologists happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be a magnetic resonance imaging technologist. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.