Midwives rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, midwives rate their career happiness 3.7 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 21% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy midwives are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are midwives happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do midwives find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as midwives?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are midwife’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are midwives making the best use of their abilities?