Organic farmers are one of the happiest careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, organic farmers rate their career happiness 3.8 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 18% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy organic farmers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Fish and game warden||3.8||$58k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are organic farmers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do organic farmers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as organic farmers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are organic farmer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are organic farmers making the best use of their abilities?