Physical education teachers rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, physical education teachers rate their career happiness 3.5 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 32% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy physical education teachers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Physical education teacher||3.5||$63k|
|Fitness and wellness coordinator||3.5||$74k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are physical education teachers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do physical education teachers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as physical education teachers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are physical education teacher’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are physical education teachers making the best use of their abilities?