Piano tuners rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, piano tuners rate their career happiness 3.5 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 32% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy piano tuners are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are piano tuners happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do piano tuners find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as piano tuners?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are piano tuner’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are piano tuners making the best use of their abilities?