Robotics engineers are one of the happiest careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, robotics engineers rate their career happiness 4.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 4% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy robotics engineers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are robotics engineers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do robotics engineers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as robotics engineers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are robotics engineer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are robotics engineers making the best use of their abilities?