Special forces officers rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, special forces officers rate their career happiness 3.6 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 23% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy special forces officers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Air crew officer||3.4||$66k|
|Air crew member||3.3||$36k|
|Transit police officer||3.2||$72k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are special forces officers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do special forces officers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as special forces officers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are special forces officer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are special forces officers making the best use of their abilities?