Clinical research coordinators are one of the least happy careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, clinical research coordinators rate their career happiness 2.8 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 20% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy clinical research coordinators are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Clinical research coordinator||2.8||$112k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are clinical research coordinators happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do clinical research coordinators find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as clinical research coordinators?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are clinical research coordinator’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are clinical research coordinators making the best use of their abilities?