Clowns are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, clowns rate their career happiness 3.4 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 40% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy clowns are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are clowns happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do clowns find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as clowns?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are clown’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are clowns making the best use of their abilities?