Flight engineers rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, flight engineers rate their career happiness 3.6 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 27% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy flight engineers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Remote sensing technician||3.6||$51k|
|Farm equipment mechanic||3.6||$42k|
|Computer hardware engineer||3.5||$117k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are flight engineers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do flight engineers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as flight engineers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are flight engineer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are flight engineers making the best use of their abilities?