Food market analysts are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, food market analysts rate their career happiness 3.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 48% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy food market analysts are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Food science technologist||3.1||$69k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are food market analysts happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do food market analysts find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as food market analysts?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are food market analyst’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are food market analysts making the best use of their abilities?