Museum conservators rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, museum conservators rate their career happiness 3.5 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 30% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy museum conservators are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Film and video editor||3.6||$53k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are museum conservators happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do museum conservators find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as museum conservators?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are museum conservator’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are museum conservators making the best use of their abilities?