Personal trainers rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, personal trainers rate their career happiness 3.5 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 31% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy personal trainers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are personal trainers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do personal trainers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as personal trainers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are personal trainer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are personal trainers making the best use of their abilities?