Radiologic technologists are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, radiologic technologists rate their career happiness 2.9 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 26% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy radiologic technologists are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Hearing aid specialist||2.9||$53k|
|Medical appliance technician||2.9||$41k|
|Ophthalmic medical technician||2.9||$35k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are radiologic technologists happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do radiologic technologists find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as radiologic technologists?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are radiologic technologist’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are radiologic technologists making the best use of their abilities?