Research chefs rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, research chefs rate their career happiness 3.4 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 35% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy research chefs are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are research chefs happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do research chefs find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as research chefs?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are research chef’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are research chefs making the best use of their abilities?