Road managers rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, road managers rate their career happiness 3.6 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 25% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy road managers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Music business manager||3.6||$32k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are road managers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do road managers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as road managers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are road manager’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are road managers making the best use of their abilities?