Seamstresses rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, seamstresses rate their career happiness 3.7 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 21% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy seamstresses are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Certified professional organizer||3.6||$44k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are seamstresses happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do seamstresses find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as seamstresses?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are seamstress’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are seamstresses making the best use of their abilities?
Are seamstresses happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be a seamstress. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.