Stock traders rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, stock traders rate their career happiness 3.4 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 38% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy stock traders are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are stock traders happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do stock traders find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as stock traders?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are stock trader’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are stock traders making the best use of their abilities?