Treasurers are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, treasurers rate their career happiness 3.0 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 31% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy treasurers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Operations research analyst||2.9||$85k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are treasurers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do treasurers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as treasurers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are treasurer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are treasurers making the best use of their abilities?