Aestheticians are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, aestheticians rate their career happiness 3.3 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 44% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy aestheticians are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Painting, coating & decorating worker||3.2||$29k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are aestheticians happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do aestheticians find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as aestheticians?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are aesthetician’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are aestheticians making the best use of their abilities?