Dietetic technicians are one of the least happy careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, dietetic technicians rate their career happiness 2.6 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 8% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy dietetic technicians are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Host and hostess||2.5||$22k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are dietetic technicians happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do dietetic technicians find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as dietetic technicians?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are dietetic technician’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are dietetic technicians making the best use of their abilities?