Fallers are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, fallers rate their career happiness 3.4 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 41% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy fallers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are fallers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do fallers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as fallers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are faller’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are fallers making the best use of their abilities?