Family practitioners are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, family practitioners rate their career happiness 3.1 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 43% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy family practitioners are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are family practitioners happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do family practitioners find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as family practitioners?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are family practitioner’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are family practitioners making the best use of their abilities?
Are family practitioners happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be a family practitioner. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.