Film and video editors rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, film and video editors rate their career happiness 3.6 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 26% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy film and video editors are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Film and video editor||3.6||$36k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are film and video editors happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do film and video editors find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as film and video editors?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are film and video editor’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are film and video editors making the best use of their abilities?
Are film and video editors happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be a film and video editor. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.