Fitness trainers rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, fitness trainers rate their career happiness 3.6 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 26% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy fitness trainers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Physical education teacher||3.5||$63k|
|Fitness and wellness coordinator||3.5||$80k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are fitness trainers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do fitness trainers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as fitness trainers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are fitness trainer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are fitness trainers making the best use of their abilities?
Are fitness trainers happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be a fitness trainer. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.