Music managers are one of the happiest careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, music managers rate their career happiness 3.8 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 14% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy music managers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are music managers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do music managers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as music managers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are music manager’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are music managers making the best use of their abilities?