Music publicists rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, music publicists rate their career happiness 3.6 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 27% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy music publicists are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Green product marketer||3.6||$126k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are music publicists happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do music publicists find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as music publicists?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are music publicist’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are music publicists making the best use of their abilities?