Podiatrists are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, podiatrists rate their career happiness 2.9 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 23% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy podiatrists are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are podiatrists happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do podiatrists find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as podiatrists?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are podiatrist’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are podiatrists making the best use of their abilities?