Quality assurance analysts are one of the least happy careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, quality assurance analysts rate their career happiness 2.8 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 19% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy quality assurance analysts are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Operations research analyst||2.9||$85k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are quality assurance analysts happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do quality assurance analysts find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as quality assurance analysts?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are quality assurance analyst’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are quality assurance analysts making the best use of their abilities?