Sports writers rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, sports writers rate their career happiness 3.6 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 24% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy sports writers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Physical education teacher||3.5||$39k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are sports writers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do sports writers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as sports writers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are sports writer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are sports writers making the best use of their abilities?
Are sports writers happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be a sports writer. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.