Surgical assistants rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, surgical assistants rate their career happiness 3.4 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 37% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy surgical assistants are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are surgical assistants happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do surgical assistants find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as surgical assistants?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are surgical assistant’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are surgical assistants making the best use of their abilities?